Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

EunHae Motorcycle~♥ Siwon??? O.O

Annyeong!!Woah~It's been a while since I updated my blog~Mianhae~Too busy right now~Hahaha 
Okay...Today,I want to update about EunHae-Motorcycle (Short ver.)~Kyaa~I know,all of you have watched this video right?? >.<  How is it??kekeke
Know what??This is so unexpected! xD
Eunhyuk...Donghae...Siwon....They are so funny!! xD
But,I love the song so much..Addicted!!I love their dance~It's cute~kekeke
And,I can't stop laughing at these part:

Eunhyuk's part

Donghae's part

And

Siwon's part
(CR:To the rightful owner)


I really can't stand with these guy~They are just too crazy!Hahahaha
But,because of their craziness,I love them~So,at the end,I decide to edit this~ xD

Kyaa!!Kyaa!!I love this~kekeke

Before this,he really hate this "girly" thing~But,now??What happen oppa??? xD

Ok,let's wait for their comeback~I hope,it's masculine concept~Lololol xP

Ermm...I will stop here~Jalja~Goodnight~ ^^
Thanks for visiting my blog~ ^^


Hint:
Yellow Highlight + Red Letters=Link
Black Highlight + Red Letters=CR/Source




No comments:

Post a Comment