Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

SM Rookies???

Annyeong!!Ermmm..I heard that there's gonna be a now group in SM??It's SM Rookies~If I'm not mistaken,they have 3 members Taeyong(boy),Seulgi(girl) & Jeno(boy)..I try to search for their profile,but,there's no result..I heard they said that Seulgi is our lovely Evil Maknae,Kyuhyun's girlfriend.I think,it's because Kyuhyun is promoting her in "Radio Star" show..He just giving her encourage words..He said,"Seulgi, I hope you're practicing well. I hope you'll debut and become successful.".Plus,f(x) members also mentioned her..I think,people is misunderstanding because of it..For your information,Super Junior love to promote others..So,it doesn't mean Seulgi is our Maknae Oppa's girl.. Then,from what i heard,Jeno is the maknae~Because he is too young..Too young to be an idol..He is just 13 years old(international age 12 years old)..He is younger a lot than me!hahaha~Nevermind..


Our lovely Donghae Oppa even tweet about them..He tweet "Finally, beloved dongsaengs are out!! Seulgi, Jeno, Taeyong!!SM Rookies!!~~^^ Please anticipate!!" [CR:NKsubs]....

SM Rookies [by:Donghae]
Jeno(left),Seulgi(right) & Taeyong(below)


Hurmm...So,K-poppers..Stay tuned!

P/s:No matter how many new group has or will debut,my heart still with Super Junior..They are my first and last love in K-Pop world...My fandom still Ever Lasting Friend..~ ^_^
But,I still support SJ's juniors because even SJ support them..~ ^_^
So,Jeno=13 y/o
Leeteuk=31 y/o
I still love 31 y/o guy!!He is 31 y/o...But,mentally 7 y/o(because he is a bit matured than Donghae XD)..Plus,he is so cute..He own a baby face..The most important thing,I love his dimple~haha 

Thanks for reading~ ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment