Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

~Lo0k aL!kE~


This is just my opinion.I really do think that Ji Seok Jin (Running Man) is really look like Yesung.You will agree with me if you watch Running Man and you can realizaed that.If Lee Joon & Lee Teuk,I know that they look alike is when i found Lee Joon's photo and I thought it was Lee Teuk.Actually,it was Lee Joon.So,I decided to start liking Lee Joon because he is look like Lee Teuk.But,there is one more person that look like Lee Teuk.He is Taefung from X-5.All of them were really handsome.But,for Sungmin & Sandeul,I realized about that from the first time I saw Sandeul.So,I decided to love Sandeul. So,this is the proof.But,I forget to edit Lee Teuk & Taefung's picture.I will post it at other time.Hope you like it!Please enjoy~<3


Ji Seok Jin & Yesung

Lee Joon & Lee Teuk

Jang Woo Hyuk & Eunhyuk

Sungmin & Sandeul
(both are my Aegi Oppa)

Lee Teuk & Lee Joon

Lee Teuk & Lee Joon

Ji Seok Jin & Yesung


Thank You...http://www.facebook.com/leeteuk.elfshawolbana?ref=tn_tnmn .This is my Facebook.Please add me as your friend.I really do want to be your friend.Let's Love Super Junior together~<3


Sincerely:


No comments:

Post a Comment